1) ANOTHER 10Q FILING OUT TODAY (APRIL 22ND) ON THE SEC SITE.
2) THINK ABOUT IT…WHY WOULD THEY FILE IT IF THERE WERE NOT GOING TO GET FULLY REPORTING? THEY WOULDN’T!
3) IT IS A LONG PROGRESS, BUT WORTH THE EFFORT. IT IS CONTINUING AND WILL BE DONE SOON ENOUGH. FULLY REPORTING, PROFITABLE WITH A CLEAN BALANCE SHEET. LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF SMALL COMPANIES ACHIEVE THIS.
4) NOTICE NO NEW SHARES ISSUED – LISTED RIGHT IN THE SEC FILING. 5.5 MM AS OF TODAY’S FILING DATE. SAME SINCE THE END OF THE YEAR.
MEDICAL ALARM CONCEPTS IS IN FINE SHAPE.
HERE'S SOME FACTS FOR YOU.
ONLY 5.5 MM SHARES OUTSTANDING. THIS IS A TIGHT FLOAT AND A SMALL NUMBER OF SHARES PROVIDING A VERY LOW MARKET VLAUE CONSIDERING ALL OF THESE GOOD THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING:
Management has turns its operation around - read the recent SEC filings and the recent press release. It covers it well.
Management has cleaned the balance sheet. This is a fact. Most debt converted and the credit line GONE. Zero balance.
Management got all warrants and options and most of the long term debt converted.
Management got the product into Costco - 28 reviews with an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. It is right there in the Costco site for all to see. Just Google "costco medipendant" and see for yourself.
5) Management then got a Chinese company to invest in MDHI
Management has announced MDHI reached operational cash flow. This is another fact. With a recurring rev model it was clear this was going to happen. Customers pay for the service each month. Recurring revs are a great business model.
Management has hired auditors, lawyers and accountants to move toward fully reporting with the SEC. This too is clearly a fact. Pull up the listings to verify.
Signed a couple of deals in Europe for his patented product
CEO got his credit line balance cancelled, which reduced MDHI's debt by over $650K.