FDA could go either way, but it's my opinion they don't have enough data and most likely will require an
extension of the study. They may only ask for 6 months, but could be longer. I would like to see an FDA AA, but in my opinion, it's just barely over a 50% chance of same.
The stock was in the 29's just days ago and many longs were expecting further upside ahead of FDA decision. However, it appears the FDA decision may not come as early as many expected and the stock has pulled back over 3 points into the 25's.
The stock will clearly move on FDA's decision, but how high, or low will clearly depend on exactly what they say. I don't expect really bad news from the FDA, but even with an extension of the study, could drop the stock significantly. However, the upside given FDA AA, could be even more significant.
DISCLOSRE: Long again on last pullback into the 25's.
that's the problem with u paid pumpers, u only know one way, BUY BUY BUY. there's zero room for AA denial in ur little 1 track mindz lmfao. atleast i went long on this turd twice, u just keep buying buying buying.