IF SAREPTA HAS MEET WITH THE FDA AND WE ARE GOING AFTER THE AA,THE COMPANY WOULD HAVE TO RELEASE THAT NEWS WITH IN 4 DAYS OF KNOWING.SO GO FIGURE THAT.......................................................
Not sure the four day rule would apply since it is ultimately Sarepta's decision to apply for AA or Breakthrough and they could say they were just mulling their options for the next few weeks so I wouldn't be disappointed if we don't hear news in the next month. Just more time for the stock to rise as more people become aware.
isn't Break Through awarded by the FDA rather than applied for by the company? Couldn't the FDA have said, "we are inclined to strongly consider awarding you the break through designation. Give us a call once the rest of your production issues have been taken care of sometime in the next 30 days ,and we'll release a PR stating as much." In that event, I would not think they would be obligated to go public, and could wait for release of the FDA minutes.