% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. Message Board

  • catdog141 Apr 5, 2013 6:48 PM Flag

    I'm still not selling. My target is $70, then I can retire and give back to this company to help

    The kids

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • You know we should all probably be buying more right??? If only I had more $ to invest...

    • I'll start selling my options above 60 but keep a nice core of shares for the long haul. There will be plenty of money to be made on and advisory committee (if they even have one), approval of eteplirsen, development of other exons, and sales.

      Honestly my real wish is to get a double to 65-70 on accelerated approval and follow that up with a buyout by big pharma for anywhere between 4-5 billion. That would be 120-150 a share and I'd take that gladly. I think a buyout by big pharma would be a good thing for everyone. They have the cash to ensure manufacturing and speedy development of other and rare exams along with the lawyers to fight any silly mechanism of action patent claims in Europe or elsewhere. I know some with be upset with the buyout but I'd gladly take $120+ a share in the next 3 months. Lots of big boys will be biting and even though CG said they will not give up US rights to eteplirsen, if a big boy offers the right price the board and shareholder majority would approve in my opinion. The key is the right price.

      • 1 Reply to cameroninbaghdad
      • CG said that Sarepta would have a Market Cap of about 7B ($240) when it gets eteplirsen to market. I would take that in the next 3 months. I'm also happy to wait and let it turn into an ALXN over the next few years. It would be sickening if the FDA didn't grant AA, but crazier stuff has happened. I'm ready to take advantage if the FDA chooses to make the morally disgusting choice of delay or denial (have you seen Jenn's new video?!?!?!?), but am hoping to be jumping for joy with a vote for AA.

    • I will wait to $95.00

39.59+0.31(+0.79%)Oct 2 3:59 PMEDT