CARPE DIUM...but SRPT may've bumped its head on a TREND LINE this morning....
Some of you out there may noyt understand PTRs and ABCs, but I bet a lot of you have at least heard of a "BEARISH FLAG PATTERN". Pull up at least a 2 year WEEKLY chart and then GOOGLE a BEARISH FLAG PATTERN....Just be a bit careful here through the end of June.
For what it's worth, I for one think you're probably right in the absence of news. However, I think quicker-than-expected news could catch investors off guard if they aren't careful. I'd personally always hold a sizeable core, and currently do.
don't forget the stock could trend higher in anticipation of SRPT submitting the requested data to the FDA within the next few weeks. From there it is a guessing game as to when the FDA will make their decision. Could it be a week later? month? few months? The fda presumably has been reviewing the results in detail so they shouldn't need a lot of time to make a decision. I believe the decision will come sooner than is anticipated. The question is, do you want to be on the outside looking in if the fda grants AA?