Can anyone offer any insight? Will we see $40 again?
Been trying to sell covered calls every week but still can't make up the difference.
Third verse IF by Rudyard Kipling.
If you can make one heap of all your winnings And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss, And lose, and start again at your beginnings And never breathe a word about your loss; If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew To serve your turn long after they are gone, And so hold on when there is nothing in you Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on";
Sarepta has the patent in the US
Sarepta has the most viable drug hands down
Sarepta has the kid videos and drisa trial parents advocating for them
Sarepta has no safety issues
Sarepta has been invited by the FDA to file an NDA
Maybe You should sell smart guy
IMO, sit tight with your shares.
It may take a while, but this stock will definitely see $40 again and beyond.
My avg. is 35ish, so I know how you feel.
Eteplirsen really does work, and that is the key to everything going forward.
The FDA really dealt a strong blow to SRPT share price in July, with AA being put on hold (to say the least). The problem now is with GSK/RNA. As long as they're not out of the way, that will weight on SRPT share price. It's sad to say this but it would preferable if their Phase III trial failed (results awaited in Q4). I dont count them out yet, though. Shall see. Keep an eye on their results, as well as next 6MWT data from SRPT.