% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Valero Energy Corporation Message Board

  • polemid polemid Jan 24, 2011 3:52 PM Flag

    As D-day approaches hard decisions

    close in on us. Not wanting to start any debate. For me it comes down to the have and the have-not. I have not a chance to make any meaningful money if I don't play VLO out. I reduced my risk by a sale this AM. But in the rearview mirror I left alot on the table.

    Tuesday will arrive and this VLO stock will rise a little more and the pressure will rachet up to hold or sell. I am nearing my cost bases and I think I may wait until the fat lady sings. VLO has been down it seems forever. I can work myself out of a mess eventually if I fare bad. But earnings come only every three months, money is made and lost by opportunity. My finger is shaking on the trigger but I just have to wait until I see the white of their eyes.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
61.87-1.51(-2.38%)Mar 27 4:02 PMEDT