Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Valero Energy Corporation Message Board

  • idpatton01 idpatton01 Aug 21, 2014 2:34 PM Flag

    Great time to sell Market conditions are horrible and they are all full of it

    Take a stock like SFY It is a spin off of GE Finacial
    The last 24 hours Cramer and NMC said buy
    Market cap was suppose to be 16 to 18 billion
    They are saying buy when it is at 21 billion
    theyy SFY have 56 billion dollar portfolio
    However only 36 billion is good and the other 20 billion is junk
    They packaged the good with the junk
    and they said buy
    Just like with VLO reporting they used their words carefully to disguise the 3 billion dollar up grade costs.
    I believe now more then ever cash is king and this is one giant bubble of debt
    60 percent of the market is good and the other 40 percent is junk

 
VLO
54.820.00(0.00%)Feb 9 4:02 PMEST