% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Osiris Therapeutics, Inc. Message Board

  • slowbutsure007 slowbutsure007 Jun 21, 2013 1:40 PM Flag

    Technical Analysis...Ready for a move higher....still

    There were a couple of good signs lately that imply to me that a partnership will happen soon. There
    was a big block of about 170,000 shares traded yesterday and another smaller block of abut 37,000
    this morning. Also, we held our own pricewise when we could have be beaten down.

    I think we have a top somewhere near July 19th based on my cycle work. So, if those in charge want
    to get this deal done, I suggest you hurry it along. Don't think we'll get a new deal done in a heavy down
    market. "Best you make hay while the sun is still shining."....Dr. Mills

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • resp17zx Jun 22, 2013 11:11 PM Flag

      Could you elaborate on the basis of your July 19 (approx.) call? Thanks in advance. If memory serves, July 2012 produced a short lived $14 handle in the PPS.

      Sentiment: Buy

      • 1 Reply to resp17zx
      • More details on the BIB. It topped at 105 several weeks ago and closed Friday at 85.09. The 200 DMA
        is at 71.52. An equal downside move from there would give us a BIB price of 37.00. (one heck of a move);
        And if I decide to hold OSIR and ATHX which I probably will, I will short BIB to hedge the longs. Do
        your own TA work and like OZARK says...don't listen to me when you decide to take a position
        and lets hope that I'm wrong and that Dr. Mills get the partnership done for cash in the meantime.

21.33+0.28(+1.33%)Jul 31 4:00 PMEDT