would like to thank you from the bottom of our
hearts for the excellent screwing...We use to call it
trick F_ _ _ing when I was much
BTW..Stu if you read some of my previos post from long
ago, I was optimistic about things such as what has
happened happening...Get ready for a good hard
screwing...Bo and the Boys screwed this up royally...But Bo and
the boys coming from texas i wouldn't expect them to
screw up a little bit...The only question i have
now...is how low can we or will we go..
all in to
opinion of an online lunatic...
until a majority of the A shares are sold to
provide capital for expansion. Don't forget the
$400million shelf filing. There is enough shares both a and b
authorized to reduce your equity per share by at least
another 50% when sold to raise capital. There is also
potential for additional debt with the shelf filing. I'm
not buying until after the dust settles. Ex dividend
date was July 30. CHX has the potential to double in
size with the shelf filing. But the price of stock
will not recover until the expansion, acquisition or
whatever proves profitable. It will definetely not be
I don't even know why I am posting this message,
nobody listened in July. Evidently everyone confused me
with someone called jacksquat.
Bend over and relax, cause we took it up the
ass...on this one.
I only hope the boys decide not
to buy anything with the stock now at shit
levels...If they do, hang on even tighter and get ready for
some deep stroking. Plus CHX better have one hell of a
quarter...or it is going to do some tearing...We all might
need one of those roid donuts before this is over
Hey Cliff, is yahoo reporting the right price
Nuts and bolts, Nuts and bolts,
Weeeeeeeeeeeee got screwed...!!!!
If the boys don't do
something quick, the stock may take years to
Bases loaded, and the pitcher sucks...What do you do??
The way the announcement was worded, I thought
that all shareholders holding stock on July 20 would
receive the class A shares. I sold on the 21st and then
was told that I would not receive the class A shares
because I didn't hold them until July 30th. I really feel
like I got "SCREWED BIG TIME" on this one!!!
Even bought 2 shares yesterday.. This chxa stuff
has me confused. Apparently a chx currency did not
hold much value. But the volume in the stock is
lame-my guess is no interest in a screw ball idea at this
time. But if a selling company were to take chxa
wouldn't it be a good deal now???
Being a dumbass was not a SEC
Hell, CHX wasn't a real hot commodity, what made the
boys think anybody would want CHXa....
advice, is to bend over and relax, causing being tense is
only going to make it hurt worse. Cause you are in for
a really good hard, slamming, bed post knocking,
country boy screwing.
HOW LOW WILL IT GO????HOW
LOW WILL IT GO???HOW LOW WILL IT GO???
are about 15 post split, your are really going to be
sick at 10 post split...BTW...STU do you remember that
dream I had??
I believe you called it a
Earlier I posted that I hoped to get back in at
around $8 /sh. I am afraid that even that may be too
high now. Aren't the chicken markets supposed to be
lower this year? What about the grain prices? Shouldn't
the heat wave that the country's been going through
force grain prices to go up? With lower selling prices
and higher grain costs, this could be the end of the
streak of record profits. I think I will have to wait
for the 3 1/2 for 5 1/4 reverse split/dividend(or
whatever?) before I get back in this stock!