% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.


you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • BumbleB572 BumbleB572 Dec 29, 2011 11:26 AM Flag

    Don't get scared out of your positions

    Im with ya T/C. This management teams proven track record bodes well for this stock and i think anyone who sells this stock will highly regret it. I once had a small cap stock called Sohu a few years back in the 2 dollar range and sold for a modest gain and well the stock took off because of my lack of patience and well i could have had thousands. This stock I think has the potential to give me a second chance at hitting a really nice pay dirt and i will not blow it this time. Happy New Year T/C,Z, JB, and all the others who keep this board going.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • I agree that you shouldn't be selling here but I'm a bit baffled why we have so many buyers as gold continues to drop. When we see the dollar start to move back into the .77-.75 area I think gold will return an uptrend but that could be months away. There is more short term downside to gold than there is upside and gold stocks will eventually move in that direction.
      I guess if you know a TV is going on sale next week at a 10% discount and you just can't wait or don't care about saving the money you go ahead and buy it today. JB

      • 3 Replies to jbwalsh231
      • Remember that there are likely several "whales" who are taking positions in both Sandstorms. They must take their positions a little at a time. If your entire intended position size is 1M fill the biggest orders you can, when you can.

        And I wouldn't doubt that there are even bigger whales interested in these two companies. And they don't care about the difference between 1.15 and 1.05. They just want the shares.

      • The only problem with your analogy JB is that the TV will not quadruple your value in 5 years or so if not do more, so i think people would rather be in the game rather then miss their chance to play by waiting for a steeper discount. I think if the stock is at 10-15 dollars i do not think anyone will care if they spent 1.25 a share or .95 cents either way you win. If the long term prospects can be huge why wait? Now I am in now probably higher then i wanted looking at it now. I am in at 1.26. I am willingly to add more if it does drop, but if not then ohh well i make out when it goes up with what i already have. Good luck JB.