After the kind of strange transaction on the OTC this morning, also in Vancouver we just hit a All-Time-High at $ 1.76 with high, very high volume.....
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY !!
GL with the game today. :)
tbdyf is Thunderbird Energy, one of our streams.
My other picks, I start off with one idea, then dig deeper, then that leads to another idea, then I just start looking more deeper.
That's how I found the sisters.
I'm in agreement to hold the sisters, while accumulating. These are those once in a generation stocks that I don't worry about.
Our biotech on the other hand.... I hope!
aunff looks promising. I also like tbdyf as well.
ps... National Treasure: Book of secrets, just came on USA channel. :)
TC Come on that is a great movie, I was watching it as well. Perseverance and Patience got them a mountain of gold, perhaps it is a foreshadow of things to come… Last night I have come up with my plan for the week. I will purchase my last amount for while in STTYF I think I can get that in the .46 range. I will also purchase 1/2 of what I wanted in SG, probably near $1.8. At that point I will be into the sisters at 4:1 in favor of SME. Very comfortable to sit and wait. I have a few other positions I plan to exit and add to my cash for dips. Have looked in to aunff and ssl among others.
If we come close to 1.50 which i doubt, I will be all over this big time. I think there are too many people that know that is a great bargain and it may not even get down that low, but if it comes down to that level i will be adding but i would probably not even wait to 1.50, as i would probably pull the trigger at 1.60.
There's a recent double-bottom @ $1.67 and a prominent support level @ $1.50. SG tends to hit its support levels multiple times. So $1.70 area during a mild pullback from $2 is reasonable. A moderate pullback would take it back to $1.50, but who knows if or when that will be coming.
Its ironic Z, I think i was in the 1.90's for my year end prediction and well that may not even be close. I would like to add some more but its not really pulling back, so i may add to STTYF instead anything under .50 cents is a great buy for the long term with that beast as well. I will probably end up with more STTYF since the price is considerably lower right now.