Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Inuvo, Inc. Message Board

  • donedoodit donedoodit Jul 5, 2013 9:45 AM Flag

    Annual Meeting

    Anyone read the 8K followup to the Annual Gathering? Of 23.3 million shares outstanding, only 13.6 million, or 58%, were represented either in attendance or by proxy. Does that mean the holders of the other 10 million shares, 42% of the ownership, just don't give a siht?

 
INUV
2.59+0.13(+5.28%)Sep 3 4:02 PMEDT