Geologist - Tengasco, Inc
Use my skills to create value for a company seeking experienced geologic support. Expand my knowledge of different geologic regions. Continue to acquire new skills bringing value to my asset team.
2004 to some time in 2012
• Part of geologic team that made wildcat discovery, resulting in best producing lease in company inventory. (Albers Lease-Mississippian Subcrop-Trego County, KS)
• Combining data research with the creation of regional and geologic base maps to determine broader exploration potential and leasing targets.
• Revisiting abandoned fields/wells to see if re-entry would be economically viable in today's market, and/or if polymer applications could be used to increase production (as done in our Webster field-Rooks County, KS).
• Evaluate HBP properties to determine if off-setting acreage has potential locations missed in the original geologic interpretation.
• Combine reservoir analysis, log interpretation and evaluation, historical production records and geological reports to determine behind pipe potential.
• Coordinate pre-drilling activities
• Pick and Position drilling locations.
• Schedule well site geologist, drilling contractor, location survey and construction.
• Permit drilling intents, surface pits, injection wells, and all other processes, utilizing mapping software and online resources.
• Proficient using Geographix software
• Import and maintain well, lease, production, and log data in Geographix database.
• Correlate well logs; create/analyze geologic cross sections.
• Log analysis using Prizm, to match well completion design.
• Create subsurface maps such as structure contour and isopachs.
• Review and interpret seismic.
• Check/map locations to be drilled, matching the best quality location with data available.
The rumour on the street is Ms. Brown was released due to her close ties with "Greenback(s)"-a top TGC official was sited as saying that TGC is not or never will be associated with Greenbacks & Ms. Brown's association was not compatible with TGC's mission. LOL
Seriously I think us longs are about to take it in the shorts-just a gut feel-hope I'm wrong-GLTA