1. Status, timing of announcements of P&W contract bids
2. Identification of which facilities are to be sold and which held
3. Exact status of sale of the excess facilities
4. Approx financial impact when excess facilities sold
5. Given that move starts in Q1, need to know how moving expenses are anticipated to impact EPS
We really need to hear these 5 things addressed, in detail. Will we? No. These guys really s*ck at disclosure.
In addition to the above, I'd like to know:
1. The nature of the $400 difference between net and comprehensive income for Q4 just reported.
2. The composition of military sales to total sales in the last yr.
3. An outlook on how they expect their military sales to be impacted as a result of wind down in defense spending, and what that will mean to EPS and when.
4. Whether they have encountered any technical difficulties with the move.
5. A breakout of new program development costs incurred in the previous year and expectation of those costs for the coming year.
If these guys were even a half-way decent and professional mgt team, they'd address those issues. Will they? No. They s*ck at disclosure.
Contact their IR guy, identify yourself as a long standing shareholder (which I know you are from our conversations years back), and ask for the phone dial in. Then you can ask your good questions. There is plenty of room on the calls for questions.