Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. Message Board

  • pemmanuel3 pemmanuel3 Jul 10, 2012 12:11 PM Flag

    Next move up?

    NVIV is in a good range now, with slightly less volatility than I expected. I would not be surprised to see as low as 2.42 and as high as 2.60 with no significant news.

    So then, not counting "SCAFFOLD APPROVED!" news, what catalysts will trigger the next move up? IMO, the scaffold approval could at $1.00 or more.

    But, any lesser news that could take NVIV to the $2.80's?

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • imo, the ceo stating that they plan to find a partner with a world wide sales channel so that they can be marketing and selling hydrogel by the end of the year is huge. This will keep buying interest in the stock. The start of human trials for the bioscaffolding will be the big jumpstart. The pps imo will increase and hold 50% to 100% when this is announced. After this, analysts will be researching NVIV and writing articles about potential market share and pps projections (already S Matusow said pps could increase 20x to 40x from current pps).Don't forget CEO has stated applying to nasdaq in near future. I would think they would do this after revenue generation starts (hydrogel eoy). all things considered, this very moment is the time to load up as heavy as possible imo. Each upcoming catalyst is a huge pps moving catalyst. I would want to be in before they start taking place.
      glta longs

    • This is the "holding" phase, until there is some real news concerning approvals, trials, partners, etc. It is good to get all the PR possible with Fox news, news conferences, but if you are looking for a move through these vehicles, I don't think we will see that. Need some hard evidence that the product line is/will take off...I started watching, trading this late fall of last year, unfortunately, FDA is a longer process than most investors would like...I am a rehab nurse, and I do see the promise in this company both for chronic pain and spinal cord injury, God knows those areas need all the help they can get!

      • 1 Reply to adelynrob
      • Good points and I agree with most. I do think that the publicity will slowly increase the pps due to heavier volume. The FOX mid-day could really give it a nudge. Though yes, the publicity won't make large moves.

        I'll revise upward my trading range to $2.44 - $2.64 for now.

        And, scaffold approval I believe would add AT LEAST another $1 to the current price, maybe $1.50. Successful human clinical news will send NVIV into the ionosphere, IMO.

 
NVIV
6.06-0.05(-0.82%)Jun 24 4:00 PMEDT