Wed, Apr 16, 2014, 8:39 PM EDT - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. Message Board

  • duckbillthrill duckbillthrill Jan 30, 2013 11:48 AM Flag

    Excuse Me

    I have seen NO INFORMATION to justify such a drop. Has ANYONE seen any news whatsoever to cause a drop? If not, then just maybe there isn't any information. Just a thought.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Everybody is selling on emotion. They will regret it. Impatience leads to in-patients, imo.

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

    • Got this off of an investorshub board...

      "received call back finally from investor relations

      stated:

      1) will send out something when get official determination;

      2) ongoing discussions with fda

      3) did not say expressly whether fda asked for more time or not (tried to press this issue);

      4) does not think any issue with treatment as device (and fda has not raised this issue)

      5) confirmed hud filing on dec 14

      6) can clearly show device to serve population of less than 4000 for HUD

      7) be patient

      Obviously, the stock is tanking due to lack of information

      i am holding my positions and praying!!

      i remain cautiously optimistic, and hope we get positive information and soon!

      good luck to all!!'

      Sentiment: Hold

      • 1 Reply to amandak4mk
      • Amanda: Thank you for sharing. Hopefully, this will help ease some of the anx and panic selling.
        This is a NEW procedure, one should expect the FDA to be exceptionally cautious. They will continue to seek additional information untill they are completely comfortable. They are NOT concerned about a bunch of small investors who are wringing their hands, waiting on a response.

    • Investor Relations told me at the end of last week that any communication with the FDA would be PRed. No PR yet.

    • Investors expected FDA news by end of Jan per Frank. End of Jan almost over and no news. That's why the selloff. If FDA requested per info from NVIV, themn they should let investors know and reset the timetable, otherwise maybe the FDA is late on their response?/ Need company to inform us. But imo nothing has changed otehr than more delay. But as long as they get it right the first time, then that's what's important.

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

    • Based on my experience in the market, the news is out, probably public somewhere (FDA web site or similar) or potentially still private (get out the SEC handcuffs), but you can largely assume that the news isn't good, and that the company is not in a rush to discuss it.

      If your position is that NVIV has a worthy chance of success one day, then today is a buying day, or if you are frustrated by Frank and lack of timely results and can't stand it anymore and don't want further downside, then today is the day to let it go.

    • It's the lack of information that is causing the drop. Frank needs to put out a statement...Any statement! Silence is deadly at this point.

      Sentiment: Hold

 
NVIV
1.58+0.03(+1.94%)Apr 16 3:49 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.