I believe they are going back and forth to get the trial design right so that it meets the FDA requirements. You would have to think that small details are being corrected this go-round. We just don't know when FDA requested more info, and we don't know when/IF NVIV has responded. I had enough $$ settle today for me to double my position here, but I will wait to see a bottom. I think we might be bottomed here around $2, but I want to be sure. I regret not adding on that last dip to the 1.50 area. GLTA and all imo, gl to longs , NVIV and those that need help with paralysis.