As I posted earlier, Tom Bishop from BI Research has picked InVivo as his top pick for 2013. Check it out at:
Last Thursday, he updated his subscribers after receiving a call back from the company. Here are some of the highlights:
- recent sell off on heavy volume is due to fears concerning delays in hearing from the FDA on the HUD/HDE issue and possibly some Market Manipulation taking advantage of Investor fears.
- InVivo is still muddling through FDA process and procedure, which he believe takes almost every company longer than they could anticipate.
- as near as he can tell, prospects for approval of both the HUD/HDE issue and clearance to start the clinical trial are as bright as ever.
- word is expected shortly on the HUD/HDE and there is no problem with the 4,000 incidence per year maximum issue.
- company is learning they have to keep investors better informed going forward.
- he also reaffirmed his BUY on InVivo.