% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. Message Board

  • amandak4mk amandak4mk Apr 15, 2013 10:44 AM Flag

    Don't Fall For These Walk Downs...


    Again...Look where all of the high volume buying was.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

    This topic is deleted.
    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Actually, from a technical analysis stand point, we need the walk downs. Look at a fast stochastic chart, its now in the lower quadrant. This is an exciting to see, I believe we will hold on to all of last weeks gains ($3.20), plus we are priming the cannon for the next big leg up. See you over $4 in a few days!! That would also cause the shorts to squeeze pretty hard, possibly driving us over $5 this week. The higher it goes now, the higher its going to shoot upon NASDAQ uplisting. I read that NVIV meet the $4 million shareholder's equity hurdle 12 months ago and that once the warrants are converted (May 6), uplisting would be possible. Some of NVIV's Directors are very well versed in running a company through the capital markets, so its also possible that uplisting paperwork is already done. These are all guesses, but that also makes it possible that NVIV will be uplisted, and over $10/share by early May. Positive news of the trial beginning right after that could put it over $15/share in May.

      Lets say we have positive trial results by June, what is your guess on how high the share price could shoot? What if the results are better than the monkey trials? (This does have a high probability because of a human's mental drive to recover). A person walks again by July, what do you think happens to the share price then? We have a really great opportunity here because this will all happen before there is any revenue generated, lots of people will want in as quickly as possible. Take a look at the GERN chart back in 1999 - 2001, it shot from $2/share to $75/share.

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

      • 1 Reply to putuporshutup2
      • i too am pretty excited about the possibilities here. I wouldn't be here if i didn't think the trials would be successful, so assuming they are, then obviousky NVIV still has not sustained a serious upward run yet, and it's still a good buy. I think it hits $5 pretty easy by the start of the trials. Looks like they are trying to accomplish the nasdaq listing prior to start of the trials, or close to it. I also think the ccompanies uplist to nasdaq says alot about their confidence in what they are doing. all imo, and glta longs and NVIV

        Sentiment: Strong Buy

    • It's all a scam by hedge funds to steal stock from the clueless.

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

9.65+0.38(+4.10%)Nov 30 4:00 PMEST