13. Revenues of 4 to 5 billion could support a market capitalization of 50 to 90 billion, depending how it is calculated (take out value or P/E calculation) and that would mean a share price between 50 to 90 dollars.
14. The hydrogel to treat SCI will be a great product as well as it will increase the number of patient that can be treated (maybe up to 50 %). However as per the comment of Jason Napodano (a reputable analyst) the hydrogels are 4-5 years from commercialization.
15. Even though it is great to have a good product pipeline as this creates additional revenues and excitement in the future these products are many years away from commercialization.
The BSD has such an incredible revenue potential and if it gets executed right, this is way enough to increase the value of our company dramatically.
As l laid out if one follows logically the arguments than the result is frightening positive. I wanted to make the point about the hidden blockbuster BSD revenue potential.
I agree that it does not make sense to speculate on stratospheric share prices, especially in such an early development phase. There is still a long way to go, a lot of good decisions need to be taken and there is always the imminent risk that our company stumbles about issues nobody ever has been thinking of
After all my DD I found NVIV to be the best investment opportunity that I have ever seen. We have many unique reasons to be positive for this gem. They say if a story is too good to be true, it is probably not true. But in the case of InVivo the odds are very favorable. It is the exception that confirms the rule.
pefect: Couple of us have been toss the ROW ball for awhile but no one wanted to pick it up. Glad someone (you) finally decided to run with it. I didn't have the knowledge or guts. You did a fine job and I for one, would like to render a heart-felt THANK YOU. Not everyone is going to agree, but that is expected. Point is, you have given us some numbers to discuss. Without considering the pipeline and ROW sales, is rather like kissing one's sister. Again, thanks very much.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
This is not considering the market for previous spine injuries. Viable cells exist below scar tissue in many CSI patients. If these first trials are a success paralyzed people will be demanding treatment.
Thanks for your analysis, pefact. When you derive a $50-90 PPS from a market capitalization of $50-90 billion are you factoring in a huge future dilution? With the current 90M of outstanding shares (fully diluted) and a $50-90B market cap, NVIV would have a PPS of $555-1000, if I am not mistaken.
Ridiculous. No need to turn what could be a fantastic success story into idiotic fantasy. If, and that is still IF, the trials are successful, the price per share appreciation will be dramatic. For some more realistic real world numbers, carefully read some of Jason Napodano's analysis about where this could go. Proper DD will allow for all to prosper without delving into nonsensical projections.
Well, intuitively I believe this is way too high ($555-$1K/share), and I'll be out of the stock long before waiting around for those types of figures. I'd like to see us go north of $50/share, and if it hits $70/share my finger will be getting itchy to click the 'sell' button. In fact, at $70/share I know I will at minimum begin to decrease my holdings.
Still, it's an investment of a lifetime. GLTA.
Sentiment: Strong Buy