I suspect that this is the week we hear of an up-listing date. IMHO. Projection on that news would be a test of the 52 week high. $4.75 ish...then a pullback into the $4.20 area then a settle in around $4.30 or more. Shorts and short-timers will be pushing it back down a bit...but they will fear that once the up-listing does happen...then we enter the realm of other buyers...such as micro-cap funds and those that can't buy due to the OTC listing. For example: a money manager would not buy for his or her client an OTC stock due to fiduciary reasons..but might be able to buy a major exchange stock etc. Once listing happens; then some other analyst might just begin to cover the company we get some new price targets etc. Should be exciting. Being listed also offers other forms of funding and partnerships. Some firms risk department might not allow agreements with OTC..but will allow with major-exchange firms.. all IMHO.
We're in a holding pattern until we get next catalyst IMO. Whether it's this week, next week, next month...
I'm impressed that in the last week while the market is getting crushed, NVIV is holding strong. I don't think anyone dare sell at this point, and those that do, there is alot of buying interest to take advantage of any dips.