I sent the question about the apparent change in schedule for trial start directly to Frank Reynolds and IR.
No reply from IR, which is not good business practice.
Frank's E-Mail reply came back that he was out of the office until July 15 and if an emergency to contact a certain person.
Any idea of where Frank is?
Clarity on this issue is needed since share price right now is partly based on trial start soon and delay of any kind will cause a sell down, since it will imply some problem.
Up listing before trial start however will be a plus, but I hope it happens before July 4th.
Don't know if anyone knows the exact reason yet. I don't think it has anything to do with new healthcare regulations though. Might be worth a call to shareholder relations. I have been investing in Biotechs and medical device companies since the 1980s. Rarely do expected timings and actual timings of trials hit the same target. You wake up one morning and the news has hit and the stock reacts. I am more concerned about the up-listing. Why is that dragging out?
We're well within the 60 day or sooner estimate, that would take us to July 22. Wouldn't be surprised if uplisting is delayed, I mean we're talking about the SEC and whichever exchange (prob Nasdaq) and I imagine there's a good amount of red tape to deal with...