For new investors: many of us think they will list on the NYSE:MKT. Here are the "quantitative standards" they must meet to list:
CRITERIA LISTING STANDARDS
Standard 3 (This is the standard NVIV would use).
1. Pre-tax income1: N/A (Not applicable to NVIV under this standard).
2. Market capitalization: $50 million (NVIV's Market Cap is over $300 Million.
3. Market value of public float: $15 million (Float is 50 million, so market value is $250 million).
4. Minimum price: $2 (It has been a long time since we have seen anything at sub $2 levels).
5. Operating history N/A (Not applicable to NVIV under this standard).
6. Shareholders' equity $4 million (Shareholder equity for NVIV is around $23 Million)
7. Public shareholder/public float for Option 3: 400/500,000 (I am not sure how many shareholders we have, but suspect it is over 1000 - the public float is 57 million).
So, NVIV clearly qualifies to list on the NYSE:MKT and "ring the bell" at the exchange.
Myself, I believe they qualified (met the last hurdle of converting the warrants) on June 3rd. Typically, I believe we should see the announcement at around five or six weeks post application. This is the 6th week, so I would expect the notice tomorrow or MONDAY (probably MONDAY).