Mon, Sep 15, 2014, 6:39 AM EDT - U.S. Markets open in 2 hrs 51 mins

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. Message Board

  • envy_vo envy_vo Jul 18, 2013 6:40 PM Flag

    Up-listing sooner than later - maybe Monday?

    I think so.

    They will up-list. If there is a reason to not up-list, they would have to tell us, because it is a material fact. The up-listing will probably be to the NYSE:MKT. Remember in the last CC the CEO "rang the bell?" I think he was referring to the NYSE.

    In another post, I listed all of the requirements for the company to up-list to the NYSE:MKT. Anyone willing to investigate can confirm the company meets all of the requirements. It is therefore simply a matter of time. Usually, after full application is made, the decision comes back in 5-6 weeks. We are at that point now. So, we should get the notice of up-listing from the company on MONDAY (it could come tomorrow, but I doubt it would be any later than MONDAY)!

    The up-listing will clearly not be in September, for many reasons, the most important of which is that the CEO is engaged in programed sales. Every day that goes by that we are not listed he loses money (lots of money). If up-listing is ONLY worth $4.00 a share, he is losing $50,000 a day. Even though he has enough stock to still have a million shares left after 4 years of selling at the current rate, Nobody likes losing $50,000 a day! Think about it.

    Further, the stock needs to be held by lots of institutions before any enrollment of patients. If we up-list now, the float is small and will be stretched to the max by the time the trial begins in September/October. At that point, the price will just fly off the charts.

    So, it could be tomorrow, but probably MONDAY (of course, the CEO loses another $50,000, if we wait until MONDAY)!

    Remember, no one owns enough of this stock!

    GLTA

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • envy - I would take exception on so many levels. I do think they will uplist, I have no idea when, nor do I know which exchange (Nasdaq or NYSE). However:

      a) if they do not uplist, they don't have to tell us. This is not 8K material, as they have never told us when they applied. (They are definitely going to uplist - but to say they have to tell us if they are turned down is simply not accurate).
      b) they can increase the float without an uplist. An S-1 registration filing covering all shares issued makes all shares free-trading to increase the float with or without uplisting.
      c) I don't know that enrollment of patients for the trial in and of itself will have a lot of impact. on the stock price. It may - I don't know. I do know that results from the trial will have significant impact - if results turn out well, great - if not, then this will drop like a rock.
      d) I don't think Frank gives a rip about $50K a day. And don't forget Langer has done programmed sales as well.
      e) as for any consideration of tomorrow (Friday) for announcing an uplist - no way. And they will announce it before it actually occurs. Monday would be the earliest, as tomorrow is entirely out of the question.

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

      • 2 Replies to fagenbecker
      • fagenbecker,

        a. They did say they have met the last hurdle for up-lisiting and did say "in 60 days if not sooner." Up-listing is a material event, and anything that would change their stated plans would seem to be material also.

        b. Have no idea of what you are talking about. I never said anything about increasing the float.

        c. It will have an impact on the share price. If you believe results will have an impact, then so will the beginning of the trial - it's simple logic.

        d. I think Warren Buffett cares about $50,000/day - that's why he has money. Anyone who does not care about $50,000 a day should not be running a company. The CEO is selling shares precisely because he does care about $50,000!

        e. You can say "no way," but you failed to provide a reason why it is "entirely out of the question." I think it might be good to announce on a Friday for trading to begin on Tuesday. That would give retail investors a ton of time to think about getting in on Monday for up-listing on Tuesday. BTW, I did say the company would give us the notice.

        No one owns enough of this stock!

        GLTA

        Sentiment: Strong Buy

      • They could announce tomorrow that they will trade on another exchange on Monday or Tuesday, right???

        Sentiment: Strong Buy

 
NVIV
0.6355-0.0245(-3.71%)Sep 12 3:58 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.
Danaher Corp.
NYSEFri, Sep 12, 2014 4:00 PM EDT
Conversant, Inc.
NasdaqGSFri, Sep 12, 2014 4:00 PM EDT