You are not taking a timeline this CEO mentions publicly seriously... are you? I think a majority of the people invested in this company for a while ignore his exaggerated timelines at this point. The only thing that has been 100% certain is that NVIV has never met one of these self-imposed timelines stated by the CEO. The extent to which current investors realize this will determine how much of a pullback there will be over the next couple of trading days.
I have no doubt Frank has done his part and is simply waiting for the exchange and regulators to finalize the uplisting. I'm sure weak hands will sell and bashers will make it seem like the sky is falling. Whether or not it happens Monday is trivial, bottom line is uplisting is imminent.
I agree w/ Joey. If we don't get an announcement tomorrow, a pullback is a great buy opp. I don't think it'll pull back much, uplisting could come any day and people are afraid of missing the gap up. I think most are willing to wait this one out. GLTA.
Monday is just another day closer to uplisting whether uplist occurs that day or not. Any pullbacks offer great buy opportunities. Personally, I hope it is delayed for another week or so. I am looking to add a few thousand shares. I have no doubts concerning this company and its' future. GLTA longs!!!
The more we expect the more disappointed we can be. Let's let nviv run its course. If the uplisting is announced tomorrow, fantastic if the announcement is not made tomorrow, don't worry it will happen. This stock has been proceeding along just nicely and I think it will continue to do so. If there is a pull back it is just an opportunity to buy more. All I'm trying to say is "Don't worry, be happy" We've got a winner here! So just sit back and relax. No need to get our panties in an uproar. lol GLTAL