Tue, Oct 21, 2014, 1:49 AM EDT - U.S. Markets open in 7 hrs 41 mins

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. Message Board

  • johnnykita1@gmail.com johnnykita1 Jul 31, 2013 3:48 AM Flag

    Price your purchases, rather than time your purchases.

    When human trials take place and when it is shown to be successful. It will blow the lid right off of this stock.
    This uplisting delay is a non-event that is already priced into stock #$%$ IMHO.
    A little panic selloff? Whoopty doo. Just an opportunity for more shares to be picked up by someone else.

    Sentiment: Hold

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • johnnykita1@gmail.com johnnykita1 Jul 31, 2013 8:10 AM Flag

      Corporate Governance Issue is a minor impediment. Bye bye traders.

      Sentiment: Hold

    • If the uplisting really is bound to take place but only delayed, I expect some press release from management to be issued very soon clearly stating this. if management says nothing we have every reason to expect the worst.

      • 1 Reply to jupiter_symphony33
      • johnnykita1@gmail.com johnnykita1 Jul 31, 2013 4:51 AM Flag

        Yes I think it has to do with the intent of the company. There is every indication to suggest that Frank and Invivo still intend to get uplisted. It would be in everyone's best interest. If however, the intent has changed, he definitely needs to come out and say. "Due to corporate governance issues we have decided it is not in our best interest to uplist right now". If the intent has changed and he does not come out and disclose this, he will get sued. I believe however, that he will make the necessary changes ASAP and go on to get listed on the NYSE. It seems like the most logical thing to do.

        Sentiment: Hold

    • you could right. whether or not it is priced into the stock, we will find out tomorrow. but it seems odd that claims should be made that the uplisting will cause this stock to skyrocket, back when the uplisting was considered to be days away, but now that the uplisting has been taken out of the picture it is being called a non-event. anyway, we don't know and will have to see what the market decides.

      the other problem is that it is not an "uplisting delay." the language used was "indefinitely postponed." this means it could be delayed for some unspecified amount of time or never happen at all. the language used for stating this, which I am sure was carefully chosen, does not encourage optimism.

      • 1 Reply to jupiter_symphony33
      • johnnykita1@gmail.com johnnykita1 Jul 31, 2013 4:25 AM Flag

        Good point. It may be too early to be calling it a non-event. But what if they used the wording "uplisting delay". That would imply that the uplisting would be imminent and then what would happen? We'll see if the price holds tomorrow. If it does hold at around $5 it will be a great thing for the stock. My bet is that it will hold. In which case it would be a non-event.

        Sentiment: Hold

 
NVIV
0.898+0.158(+21.35%)Oct 20 3:59 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.