Fri, Jul 25, 2014, 5:19 PM EDT - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Click the to save as a favorite.

InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. Message Board

  • envy_vo envy_vo Sep 23, 2013 11:17 AM Flag

    Expectations!

    I read a post over the weekend that had up-listing happening sometime during the Pilot Study. If that should happen, it would be very poor management.

    The up-listing should occur (in my opinion) before the end of the year. The price target necessary for up-listing is $2. We will be able to get there and beyond in a heartbeat. We have had no new good news for some time. Get ready.

    The opportunity here is buying at this level, going into up-listing, and then the beginning of the pilot study.

    1. The story is the science. There has been no change to the science - no change to the story.

    2. Up-listing to a major exchange is what will drive the stock to $8 - $10.

    3. The beginning of the Pilot Study will drive it to $12 - $15.

    Thee is virtually no risk in this scenario. Yes, there can always be delays, but understanding the difference between a delay that makes no difference and one that will seriously derail the strategy is what investing is all about.

    4. Ask yourself where we will be after up-listing? Where were we last two months ago as we closed in on the possibility of up-listing.?

    5. Remember, offering this story to institutional investors is a HUGE catalyst. When institutions buy this story (MONKEYS WALKING) what do you think that will do to the share price?

    6. The float is already small. When the sensationalism of the beginning of the Pilot Study hits, how far do you think retail investors will drive the share price, given institutional investors will not be selling?

    7. Management is getting better and better.

    8, A mention of a partnership is just gravy.

    I am on record saying I think the stock market is a bad investment for retail investors. I am very conservative, when it comes to investing my money. I look at the stock market as a place to take small amounts of "high risk" capital and turn that into lots of money by identifying low-risk investments (i.e., the next few months of this company's development).

    Nobody owns enough NVIV.

    GLTA

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Wow, pass the kool aid. I am a newbie at this game but that is just wishful thinking. I am sure this reply will me nothing to someone with such a skewed view.

    • Envy, I finally understand something about your approach to stocks. If I did my price targets the way you do yours, I'd think that Due Diligence was a waste of time too. There is absolutely no shred of fundamentals analysis indicated here and precious little understanding of the inter-relationship among catalysts. Where and how do you get an eight to ten dollar per share price on uplisting alone? How do you think such a price will sustain absent a prior basis for momentum? If that price can't be sustained (and it won't be) how do you expect to get twelve to fifteen bucks on the commencement of the first round of human trials? Seriously.

      I won't even go near your $2.00 threshold price for listing - NVIV doesn't meet the prerequisites for that discounted price except on the NYSE-Amex. Listing on NYSE-Amex will pretty much leave the institutional interest in this stock at about the same levels as it is here on the OTCBB, and will essentially obviate the entire reason for this company to uplist (except, of course, to have traders run for the exits after the news makes the stock price "pop"). It would open up the Options Market, but that doesn't do a lot for the stock price except to make it still more volatile than it is today.

      I get that "the story is the science", and I agree with you that management is improving (honestly, could it have gotten much worse?) but there is one way and only one way that this stock price is going to significantly improve and that is if our "new and improved management" moves the product pipeline forward in a manner that improves value. Managing for stock price, and certainly managing around the non-value event of uplisting just won't cut it.

      • 3 Replies to mikerconfer
      • Miker,

        " If I did my price targets the way you do yours, I'd think that Due Diligence was a waste of time too"

        Wrong again!

        I do not think Due Diligence is a waste of time. What I have repeatedly said is that I do not believe you know enough about scientific method, statistics, publications, research, etc. to be capable of any meaningful Due Diligence. Your post is a great example.

        "Where and how do you get an eight to ten dollar per share price on uplisting alone"

        Prior to potential up-listing this summer, the stock price went from these levels last spring to $6. That was JUST on the possibility of up-listing. Had we actually up-listed, we would have easily seen $8 to $10 a share. That is, retail investors alone (kind of) drove the price from $1.40 to $6 solely on the possibility of up-listing. The next two to four dollars would be easy given the buying pressure brought on by institutional investors. Once again, you fail to understand the importance of up-listing and fail to remember the reasons for a $6 share price only two months ago.

        " Listing on NYSE-Amex will pretty much leave the institutional interest in this stock at about the same levels as it is here on the OTCBB,"

        WRONG AGAIN!

        Institutional interest is a function of the story (MONKEYS WALKING), i.e., the science. The whole reason for up-listing is to enable that interest to drive investment by entities heretofore prohibited from investing in OTC stocks by their bylaws. You obviously have no understanding of this process.

        "but there is one way and only one way that this stock price is going to significantly improve and that is if our "new and improved management" moves the product pipeline forward in a manner that improves value."

        WRONG AGAIN!

        Sometimes I think you are bashing the impact of upcoming catalysts because you have your money tied up elsewhere (you know, diversified). Everyone here knows the stock went to $6 based on the story and the possibility of up-listing.

        No luck for you!

        Sentiment: Strong Buy

      • If uplisting is such a non event. Why did the stock run up on the expectation of an uplifting before all the bad news? If the science is still there, it means more publicity, validation, and investment opportunity for the company. I know ONVO did a successful uplist and NBS did an exchange change after a very successful reverse split that no one said would work. It worked wonderfully.

      • Yup he tends to exaggerate an awful lot! Lol

    • I am with you about the stock market. I also consider it a very poor place to invest money and only have a tiny part of my portfolio in it. I think of it as one giant casino.

    • What a bunch of BS lol this stock won't even see $2 until ten years from now if they aren't bankrupt before then hahah

      Everyone owns too much NVIV.

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

    • Hey envy - the uplist per share price requirement is $4.00 per share - not $2.00 per share. We are nowhere near the $4.00 mark and will not be by Y/E in my opinion.

      Wish that wasn't the case, but I don't see us at $4/share for some time. And no, please don't anyone bring up a reverse split.....that would be a very poor idea.

      Sentiment: Hold

    • Based on my conversation with Brian, I would agree with you. The Hydrogel, as cool as it is has nothing to do with the uplifting. It was and had been a corporate governance issue. Luque said it was definitely not off the table and would be considered still a minor delay. I put that before the Hydrogel. Just my gut feeling because the Science has not changed and management has.

 
NVIV
0.95-0.01(-1.04%)Jul 25 3:53 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.