It could be the case that a new Hydrogel timeline will be announced at the upcoming conference. I think we all know it will not be happening as soon as first thought - just not sure how baked into the price any delay is.
Just want to give a heads up.
If it were me, I would announce any delays along with potential upcoming talks with companies to partner with to bring Hydrogel to market. That would certainly be the most strategic use of the conference with respect to Hydrogel. On the other hand, any news of a delay would certainly be mitigated by some information on up-listing.
If they show monkeys walking film, there could be increased demand from attendees and their friends. Great exposure.