Thanks for that pop just now. The market is moving things all over the place on thinner volumes. I got a feeling that MU may close red today unless the markets rally later today and that's tough since the politicians are doing what they do best right now. They should have a decent quarter I guess (although are they in the new I-phones possibly not) and that's what most seem to believe. Being a contrarian that makes me a bit nervous. Like I said last week I will still wait until the dust settles after earnings. It can be traded higher or lower does not matter to me.
Bid was cruising to north of $17.30 when I stepped away. In the ~15minutes I was away the bid got yanked right back to the ~$17.10 area. You can almost always guarantee the market will do something like this to MU's bid. One way or the other. It's never been clear the exact reason why. It is what it is. Decided to open a long side tranche at ~$17.11.