Okay...nice break...I expect the bid to dance around this line consolidating. But by way of disclosure to those who like meself have been holding since the days of sub $5 I've got to say I'm now stopping (mentally) the majoriity of my MU basket at a price just south of $31. I'm willing to give back a ~buck here while providing enough (I hope) room for this little pony to run further....
I think with the run up we had, Lucy will step in and it will drop on a sell the news on good earnings and good outlook. I think it will pull back a buck or two like last time. History tends to repeat itself I suspect. I hope I am wrong. I am still pondering what to do. I still have the bulk of my shares with good gains that don't go long term until Nov. I really don't want to put those as short term on this tax year. That would be a big check to write uncle sam. Thanks for telling me your plan. I appreciate knowing what you are up to. Per usual, got back in Bac at .56 to watch it tank some more. Have money back to double down but will wait and see if it goes back to the $14's again before I consider doubling up. Thanks again.
I know Mu always sells off after earnings but you think now that analyst know MU is in a better supply/demand cycle and things with mu are really different the stock could continue this run up?
The bearish analyst went bullish and many made it this earnings as the tell whether or not things are different. If so then MU should act different after earnings and not sell off. But who knows MU has always traded like that
Bluer: Good plan presuming it works out. I'll be ratcheting out, too, though for now it's more about protecting the gains in hand (bird and all that) than eying future potential. I'll take it one day at a time from here. Bid now $31.36. (Should'a done a tactical short when $32 failed - oh well.)