STEM: Another loss for the last quarter - approximately $5.8 Million loss
Again: ----- STEM after 21 Years has NEVER Shown a Profit
Total investment contribution: Approximately $275 Million
Continuous dilution for 21 years:
Reverse split was orchestrated by insiders.
The STEM insiders DUMPED their shares before the reverse split.
STEM insiders sold before the1 for 10 reverse split
After 1 for 10 reverse split – STEM insiders granted themselves boatloads of FREE shares
STEM stock has lost approximately 98% of its value.
Bottom line: Where is the $275 Million?
Shareholders need to stop the potential STEM bankruptcy that is on the horizon Do the math. How much more does STEM get diluted as the stock price falls?
1. There needs to be more major shareholders to implement positive changes.
2. A new STEM Board of Directors needs to be voted in
3. A new STEM CEO to be voted in
4. Cost controls implemented.
5. Salary reductions of 40% or more for STEM employees
6. The FREE share grants STEM employees received need to be taken back and receded.
Or merge STEM with CUR: Let the highly qualified management team and Board of Directors from CUR run the combined company going forward.