Sun, Jul 13, 2014, 2:01 PM EDT - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

iShares Silver Trust Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • silver_nightsky silver_nightsky Sep 17, 2012 11:42 AM Flag

    Ext4r = Extreme4r = Extreme4reality = Fraud

    Extreme4reality couldn't stand behind his record of being wrong. So, he created multiple aliases to trick newbies. Why would anyone believe a fraud that changes his ID and posts under multiple aliases?

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • anyone who makes investment decisions based on message board comments is a fool who will soon lose all his money. I wouldn't get too worried about the really stupid comments from Extr... because there are not too many of those foolish investors left because the market has been very efficient at removing excess money from fools.

      • 2 Replies to gpswatcher2000
      • Good points. 99% of the people on the board know Extreme is a silver bashing troll. Every once in a while, I like to warn the other 1%. His new multiple ID strategy is trying to trick newbies. When he was running his pump-and-dump scheme with Lode mining, he actually persuaded a few board members to invest. Needless to say, it didn't work out too well for them. I hope the same thing doesn't happen with some well-meaning people on the slv board looking for information on precious metals.

 
SLV
20.57+0.05(+0.24%)Jul 11 4:00 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.
Turtle Beach Corporation
NasdaqGMFri, Jul 11, 2014 4:00 PM EDT