1. Bubbles are created by hoarders.
2. Hoarders create a FALSE illusion of excess demand, by buying something and storing it.
3. But ANYTHING stored is actually EXCESS SUPPLY (not true demand).
4. The hoarders help temporarily drive the price of things higher and those higher prices KILL true demand because the real users of the commodity are forced to make cuts due to high prices.
5. So with FALLING real DEMAND, and with RISING SUPPLIES, the bubble soon collapses and prices plummet.
When real estate prices crashed, they returned to 2001 levels
When the rhodium (precious metal) bubble popped, prices returned to 2001 levels.
Silver was $4 in 2001
all bubbles fail
The silver bubble will continue to fail
All bubbles fail
We had a budget surplus in 2001. We have $1.5+ trillion in deficits now. Silver fundamentals don't drive price, currency fundamentals do. $50+ in 2013 BOOK IT
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Silver was already at $50 in early 2011.... Why did prices drop to today's low $30's number?
Did they UNPRINT money between April 2011 and now?