Worth the wait until June or not?
It was def worth the wait until this merger move. I was a big defender of VTUS but took my beating and pulled the plug.
I was tempted many times to short VTUS, but let it ride and trusted that it would get back to $1.5 - $2.00 after FDA and new trial data emerged in June. On the fence now.
at this point I just watch this stock for educational purposes