As Energas President, George Shaw, has said, "We continue to believe that 2005 will prove to be a landmark year for Energas, and that 2006 will show tremendous improvement in all relevant metrics: production, reserves, revenue, cash flow and earnings per share."
Benchmarks that can help the stock in the next year are:
1. Successfully getting the 23 wells on the Parkway Project "behind the pipe". (Don't ya love it when I talk dirty.)
2. Releasing positive results from the Truby #1 well in Harper County, Kansas.
3. Securing a rig, and finishing the Eagle Ridge well in Wyoming with a successful outcome.
4. Reaching positive cash flow.
5. Reaching profitability.
6. Reaching a non-adverse arbitration settlement with G & G.
The BIG question at this point could be less about weather EGSR reaches $1 plus, but whether it gets there before there is no longer a GM around to manufacture KH's Corvette. Lou
This little LOVELY (EGSR), keeps moving up !!! When those PR people get around to announcing the "NEWS", look for above $1.00 by years end !!!! We should have a MERRY CHRISTMAS by HOLDING !!! Go EGSR, you are the little train that "Could".