you are viewing a single comment's thread.
Right now, I am going to hold off selling calls until the price recovers (back to around$12.75??)I will proably go with $15.oo calls out to..oct or so. I want to pick up that dividend that should be annouced for July.
Good thinking! I also believe that we could be selling the $15 calls once we have some sort of recovery. This stock is well priced and with even a moderate improvement of the macro-economic picture, we should be trading above $14 in the near future. GL
Wow, it was a little spookie, just after I got her back, but it was all a "misunderstanding." So today, to show how much I care, I got some more!!(didn't have any monie for my Honie last week)