I am a concerned stock holder........before the big stockholder meeting in NYC I received a packet from the Dusa bunch in either canada or New Jersey requesting my input and O.K. on certain issues confronting the board......
I replied asap.......nowit has been a few weeks since meeting and I ain't heard squat from this bunch and all along the price of each share of stock is plummeting......
I am concerned......what gives ???? Perhaps Dr. Schulman or some of his bunch would like to reply ???
I encourage you to read the old links on this thread. It has a lot of good fundamental information on the company. Fundamental oriented investors inevitably ride the ups and downs of any stock. Some technical traders believe they can consistently call the ups an downs and trade them. Sometimes they get them right, sometimes not. But trading on fears is always the wrong way to trade. And trading in the rear view mirror and saying I told you so doesn't mean anything to an investors who counts on value eventually showing its potential. Personally I've sold on the bottom on too many stocks in the past. I don't want to do it anymore if I can help it. I hate to see other people do it. If you listen to people that say never buy a stock like this, or hold it, when it is bottoming in price, then you will never own it before it goes up.
whatever you do - don't give any credibility to aiujo's messages. Track back over the last 400 messages - look at his advice and consddtant suggestion to buy stock. He's a promoter. Look also at my messages. I currently hold no position erxcept I'm short some september 15 calls - I dis short the stock at 5 3/4 recently - but chickened out and covered at 6 1/8.
I see no hopes for DUSA as long as there is an "ajuillo" aqttached to it - so, if i were you - i'd sell calls against my posiution - or dump it - the $5. mark is scary - under $5. it is not marginable - and that may add downward pressure.
One must consider the intelligence of the writer here. Ajiuo writes like an intelligent (higly educated) person while BTE writes like a high school drop out. I read these messages carefully and find many of your statements truthful and helpful.
We holders are currently in a period of no news post the annual meeting and post the filing of the first NDA. Future news will come from more news on the NDA status, initial results on bladder cancer diagnosis (should be good since much work in Europe aleady on this), permanent hair removal results, possible partnering, etc.
The stock is bottoming. There have been large volume days when you can see presumably institutions taking block positions. As time goes on, credibility in management will be rebuilt and the cup will be half full again instead of half empty. Ask yourself if you didn't hold the stock today, and had discovered the company and unraveled its story, would you be tempted to jump in? I would. Therefore I don't sell. Buy maybe, not sell.