Think we'll challenge $4.27 before it's over? I'm reviewing all my accounts to scrape-up whatever I can to get addt'l shares while we're in this basement. I'm with you on being perfectly capable of riding down as low as this wants to go. Thinking of setting my trigger point at $4.30 for the last of my powder. Any thoughts?
Who knows? One PR and this fire sale is over, and I KNOW the York contract is imminent. I don't want to miss the opportunity by holding out for lower prices. I'm getting shares while I can: dollar-cost averaging every hour. I might pay a bit more but at least I know I'm in at dream prices. I mean if I could buy a Ferrari for $20,000 am I really going to hold out for $18,000 and risk missing a great bargain altogether?