Can't believe Sony is this low. Only seems like yesterday that my brother told me that best TV ot buy was Sony. That
may have been 1998 or so. I am setting an alert to notify me when the PPS falls below 8.50 and then I am going to buy 2,000 shares. I think they can pull out of this but I want it cheaper due to the risk I am taking.
Sony slacked off on TV's and Samsung kicked a--. Samsung has 25% of the market while Sony has sunk to 7%. Don't get me going on the lack of smartphones. Sony didn't play that as well as the should have.
There's no sense in buying this until;
1) the damage is set on the dilutive convertible bonds
2) the debt is under control
3) they can post a profit
4) the stock bottoms and is trending upward
5) they regain their once strong reputation
6) their markets show improvement rather than decline
Trying to guess the bottom before clarity is simply gambling at best. Good luck!