Anyone thinks they will hold on to the results until earnings call tomorrow? Technically, they should reveal the results today through a SEC filing, because it's material information to the shareholders. Then again, they are under Chap 11 umbrella right now and I am not sure what their obligations to reveal material information works under these circumstances. Anyone have a clue?
I THINK there has NOT been a bankruptcy filing yet. Based on the various articles I have read on the subject (generally and specific to Xerium), I expect the filing to come concurrent with the announcement of the vote. You can't pre-package a bankruptcy until the parties agree on the package.
I suppose I can handle the added stress if we don't know final details until after the bell tomorrow. But again, I hope we don't have to wait that long. I'm anxious for some additional insight for future planning, particularly re: warrants. Assuming these are transferrable, my inclination at the moment is to sell them when received and keep the shares I have but I truly don't have enough info yet to finalize that decision.