Sounds like NG is going to trade down further out than Nov. that is more downside than what I have been thinking we would get, if I'm interpreting the information correctly. I'm fairly green to interpreting the NG lingo, I'm always willing to learn and like to be straightened out when I'm getting off track.
Same Hammer candle as August 8th at basically the same price. I think we have a floor. We just aren't seeing the continuing rise in production.. Also you have to consider storage as a percentage of usage. If we get a cold winter this will rocket
A few Rigs in PM stage.. Rough winter coming and equipment is being updated. Do you folks realize the weather in SD, ND or PA is brutal to instruments. Following week injections will add the hammer... We released 60% DGAZ at peak today = $1726k in gains. Will hold remaining 40% DGAZ. Scalped UGAZ with a stop loss and remain cash sideline UGAZ until this cycle is completed. Still own low 8 ish DGAZ, few k in shares, we are testing re-trace fundamental trades using ROBO towards predictions and trigger points, fun project. Good luck with your NG trades...
eskimo, I've been trying to answer you on one of your other post but, it's now working so, I'm trying this post. On infomine con they show NG trading below $2 in Nov. Dec. of 2011, the chart was vague, I can't give you any exact dates.
gotcha, 2011 was the year we went wild in the marcellus. thats not happening now. was up thru there to take my kids back to college and check investments. many of those wells got drilled and cap as the owners wait for better prices. I'm a small minority partner in one small grid of wells and everything is capped. neighbors are capped too.we all were concerned to get it all drilled and fracked before anyone went after fracking.
were you able to get some profits on the dgaz this morning?? I closed out some nice lots-dont want to be too greedy.