1. Market is at all-time high.
2. LGF has been profitable now for successive quarters.
3. Blockbuster sequel to HG coming up.
4. Enders Game may be new big franchise.
5. TV production's success at creating hits continues (Mad Men, Charlie Sheen, etc.).
6. Library value continues to grow.
7. Successful at cutting costs.
8. Proven management.
9. Growing value of A-list or hit content.
10. Content migrating to profitable digital platforms.
I'm sorry I had to sell for a private investment.
I'd still be holding LGF and CBS today.
#11 Entry into music industry with top money making hits from Nashville series and concert tours
#12 continuous deleveraging of balance sheet
#13 Divergent to become a lucrative franchise
#14 Monetizing assets via profitable strategic partnerships via EPIX, TVGN, etc
#15 Clear and decisive action to expand globally - LGF UK, India, Latin America