As in Richard Finger
This guy is relentless on his recent calls, can't say that I disagree with him.
rainbow ; Would you please address your reference work concerning input from a convicted Criminal. Who in fact plead guilty and was sentenced to 6 years in Federal Prison. Finger may have even been in custody awaiting trial when you brought him to this Hall Of Honor......
Please Google Richard Finger of Seattle Washington.....For the Truthful Story.....
Happy Payback Himself
rainbow; Would please explain your association with the Convicted Criminal Richard Finger of Seattle Washington......You brought this criminal who is currently in a Federal Prison serving 6 years to this Hall Of Honor......Please explain why you use criminal's, for reference in your postings, in this Hall of Honor.....You have Much To Answer for rainbow........
Happy Payback Himself
All;;;;Please Google Richard Finger of Seattle Washington
Rainbow;;;If this Friend of Yours Is Richard Finger of Seattle Washington. You are keeping sorry company. Yes he was a big time Loosing Options Trader....If he is the same one, and the photo indicates yes. He stole , swindled roughly a million dollars from someone I know personally. Along with Others even relatives.....Richard Finger Plead Guilty and Was Sentenced To SIX Years in a Federal Prison. Where he is at this very moment.....If This Is Richard Finger of Seattle.....
This taints your research.....Please Google Richard Finger of Seattle Washington. The Story is there. I am far too familiar with it........
Happy Payback Himself; Who has been around the block a few times.....
this guy is an idiot and contradicts his own arguments.
- claims market is in stress while supplies are still higher than the 5 year average.
- futures are in backwardization because the market knows that once the summer heat wave passes natgas prices will stop rising.
- claims that shale well depleting faster than modeled by the industry. if this were true Linn energy would be bankrupt.
- claims that as natgas rises back to 3.5 mmbtu that electric producers increase coal usage, and they will switch too late to stop a cascade shortage. Its been less than a year since natgas got this cheap ... did the utilities suddenly demolish all of the coal generation?
- dismisses the ability of natgas producers to turn the gas spigots back on high and redeploy dry gas rigs based in no data ... really :) there is so much $$ waiting to make $$ on domestic oil and gas.
What he does not raise as the only valid reasons for natgas rising to 8 mmbtu are. Over agressive EPA, The Sierra Club, and Obama's failed energy plan.
Finger is a blogger with no credentials???? Are you one of his lemmings, I mean, followers?
NG has a price ceiling of $4 because of plentiful supply and competition from coal and a dozen other reasons. Unless there is some serious dollar inflation, NG will be stuck in the $3's for a long time.
For SD, oil is key, and NG is a drag.