Waiting for a few more days.
What makes you think it will tank to $5.20 in a few days? I guess if it does go below $5, I will buy some to dollar cost average my price. I sure hope it goes up, however, not down!!
I feel that the level of management uncertainity may continue to drive it down. I can see it's up today. I hope it does turnaround and go up, but I've bought in too soon, so I may wait and see.