- Negative perspective (only perspective) is changing very quickly...
- Jumptap acquisition completed
- Independent leader on this space
- Analyst upgrade(s) in the works
- Earnings beat or meet
- Short covering
- New investments following upgrade
given the execution history I would be reluctant to declare victory just because MM had the pure luck to pick up Jumptap exactly at a time when all the marketing money is pouring into programmatic buying. Given that MM seems to quickly become the junior partner in the Jumptap merger it is clear the MM CEO couldn't stay any longer.
The market will have to absorb 5 million shares from PP short term so I don't think the stock will go up until the company will be able to give better than expected guidance for 2014 (which I still doubt).