DRAM $2.85 UP 30 % ...BREAKING OUT!!!... WAS $30+ IN 2010....HUGE DRAM PRICE INCREASES AND NEW DEALS WITH AMD
DRAM was a $30+ stock in 2010 when profitable. The stock is where it is because like any company in the sector was hit with plunging memory prices. But DRAM prices are now on an steady upwards trend....and expected to climb further in 2H and into 2014 and 2015. DRAM prices have jumped over 50% since January 2013.
DRAM is now stronger than ever and far more diversified that in 2010. Yesterday (5/9) AMD announced a new line of fast processors aimed at the growing gaming industry. They announced that DRAM's RAMDisk technology is at the heart of AMD's new products!!
DRAM will announce its return to profitability shortly and will enter many investors radars. This is the time to accumulate while it is still under the radar.
InJohn H. Freeman, Dataram’s president and CEO commented, ..."Since the close of our third quarter on January 31, 2013 we have seen an increase in pricing which can positively impact our memory business for the balance of the fiscal year and beyond.”
Mr. Freeman concluded, “In addition to a healthier semiconductor industry, we continue to develop and expand our relationship with Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., which together with our RAMDisk agreement and other new opportunities we are currently pursuing should provide new sources of revenue, profit and growth for Dataram in 2013 and beyond. ”
DRAM after a recent 6/1 reverse split:
- 1.7 Million Outstanding Shares
- 1.4 M share float
- 0.1 times sales (industry average 2)
- Lat quarter near break even despite that average DRAM prices for the quarter were 50% lower than this quarter
- Strong Balance Sheet
- Recent big agreements with AMD and others to use their RAMDisk technology aimed at the gaming and other industries like Oil & gas, Financial, Medical....etc....where high processing speeds are desirable.
- This quarter will likely produce 30 - 60c/share net income due to a huge explosion in the memory and server businesses