1. RVS: They needed to get this done now because of uncertainty of getting Tamarack approval by April 20th +/-
There is one Tamarack stakeholder that is located far away from the property (200km) and they created issues that need to be addressed in a procedural way. This had happened to other Ft.McMurray companies and there is a procedure to have that tribe removed from the list of stakeholders if they do not negotiate in good faith.
2. Even if RVS is approved, it MAY NOT HAPPEN if Tamarack approval happens by end of April and stock price rises above $1.00.
3. All other developments are progressing as planned, so there are no adverse material news out there other than the RVS retail panic.
4. Insitutional investors have been notified, and so far there are no sales from them.
5. From market statistical analysis, on avg. sp returns to its old channel within a month of RVS announcement.