Congratulations Silvestri. After living a life for 47 years years which would make any sane man with a modicum of sel-esteem suicidal, you reached the pinnacle of your life in the announcement of a POTENTIAL reverse split for IVAN followed by a 10 cent drop in share price. You have lost all your money in 2003 shorting IVAN, you have lost your entire family, you lost any friends you had with your BS stories, you have wasted 10 years of your life trolling Yahoo boards non-stop, but you had your day of glory yesterday. Congratulations to you, I guess.
However, a few things you forgot in your drunken haze of posting yesterday:
1. IVAN still not bankrupt.
2. Tamarack approval will happen this year.
2. JV partner already secured for Ecuador and only awaiting government approval for news release.
3. Drilling program in Tamarack ready to commence this year.
4. Ongoing negotiations for HTL licensing, with dozens of patents secured or pending.
5. You still have convinced NO board members to sell.
6. No selling of IVAN means no realized loss.
I have all the time and patience in the world - I have and will make money on this company, and will happen this year - bank on it, I have.