Starting to all come together as Alimera's CEO is a little late in announcing the submission news to European Regulartory Association.This filing must be delayed a bit untill the Buy-out contract is signed after the Negotiations as heard.No other reason for a delay at this point as they stated the filing would be before the end of November.Noticing the new company on Alimera's investor website.
btw old fool,
You will get your planned 15 to 30 cents on the alim "shell" trade if they announce either a European partner or MHRA approvability in Europe. Both they indicated could be announced before year end.
Also, here's a tip for a clueless old fool : Tax loss selling will end on Friday 12/30.
Now go back to managing your pennies grandpa.
You are nothing short of an old fool then.
Europe has approved many devices and drugs that the FDA has rejected.
In fact, had YOU listened to the call you would know that they have not even been told what the FDA requires for US approval in the form of additional trials. It's entirely possible that the trials could be shortened safety trials and conducted for considerably less money than the initial trials.
point is, it's not a "shell" and if you were not such a STUPID OLD FOOL you would not be trying to earn a few pennies on day trading something you CLEARLY do not understand.
Why would anyone want to buy a shell ? ALIM is not getting bought out it is not even tech it belongs to PSDV.
Stop spreading compleat BS, now your going to call me a basher, WRONG I am long in the stock. But not because of a BS buy out but because I think this will bounce with a little short covering.
Nothing is ever more amazing than the f-in morons on these message boards.
ALIM is a "shell"?
Maybe you should read their 10K and check out their European rights to PSDV's invention.
The value of this company is little more than it's cash if the drug is rejected by Europe. If it's approved in Europe it's possible that even the highest basis investors will get their money back.
If you think ALIM is a "shell" you are truly an idiot and belong here on this board with the other daytraders looking for a few pennies.
That's a serious stretch to connect the company appointing a new p/r firm to being bought out by Roche.
Roche would be the perfect buyer but I don't see the company agreeing to a price until approval is assured which may be months down the road.
In the meantime tax loss selling should keep the trading price pretty close to cash value.
If any of this is true (or even possible) why aren't we seeing a price increase based on rumor alone? I've ben watching it tank the last month....usually, at the very least, novice buyers jump on good news...thoughts?
Not so much new company. But the investor relations page changed over to AST or the American Stock Transfer, so the potential of being bought out from Roche is potentially very high. With the current cash reserves and the potential 1.5b to 4.5b market for this drug this company/drug is prime to be bought out.